Sunday 20 June 2010

Chapter 7 – Pain



Louise reluctantly pushed Bobby off her and on to his back beside her. She looked down at his huge, erect penis and thought, “What have I let myself in for? This is going to hurt.”

She ran her hand along his thick shaft, then grasping it at its base, she lowered her face and wrapped her lips around the tip. With her tongue she explored and with her lips she gripped, but she knew she could not take him entirely in her mouth. He was massive, she would gag.

Ever-sensitive, Bobby understood her tentativeness. “Don’t worry,” he said. He reached towards the drawer of his night stand and, opening it, he grabbed a condom. She stayed his hand. That’s OK,” she said. He knew he should enquire further, but he didn’t want to ruin the moment.

Rolling back on top of her, he again parted her, and began to slide inside her. He was slow and gentle, but it wasn’t long before he felt the resistance of her hymen, and saw the tears in the corners of her eyes as she bit back the pain. He stopped. She shook her head, looking into his concerned eyes. “It’s now or never,” she said, “and I don’t want it to be never.”

He forced his way deep within her as carefully as he could until his full length was submerged in her. Slowly, gently, he began to thrust. She gripped him, desperate to find a way to tolerate the pain. He kissed her, and his tongue mirrored above what his cock was doing below. Gradually the tempo picked up, until he was thrusting ever faster, and soon (too soon, he wanted it to last forever!) his body juddered in an orgasm such as he couldn’t remember experiencing before.

He remained inside her as he subsided, giving her soft kisses on the lips, nose, eyelids. When he finally withdrew, he saw that there was blood, and guilt coursed through him. He lay beside her for a while, his arm around her, pulling her across his torso. Then, kissing her forehead, he slid from the bed and went to the bathroom, returning with towels, some damp, some dry. Carefully he cleaned first her, then himself. Then he swapped the covers for the ones in the guest room, while she lay there watching him, breathing slowly and seemingly perfectly relaxed. In fact she was facing a huge internal battle with her modesty.

When he was finished, Bobby brought them each a glass of chilled white wine. They lay propped up in bed, as close as they could be, sipping and cuddling.

“I understand why I’m attracted to you,” Bobby said. “But I’m damned if I can see why I appeal to you. I’m glad I seem to, though.”

Louise smiled and rubbed her head into his chest. Raising a hand to his broad shoulders, she said, “There isn’t one thing about you that I don’t adore. Don’t be so modest. You’re handsome, kind, loving, and very very masculine. You’re the kind of Alpha Male a woman dreams of finding. I just can’t believe my luck in finding you.”

At last they snuggled down and, with Bobby’s arms around Louise, spooning in the traditional way, they fell asleep. Bobby awoke a few times during the night, and felt as if he would like to make love to her again, but he knew she would be sore, so he let her sleep.

Next morning, Louise awoke to breakfast in bed. Bobby was wearing just an apron, which couldn’t hide his pleasure in looking at her naked form. She pushed aside the breakfast tray.

“It looks like you’d prefer seconds,” she smiled. Bobby responded, in all senses of the word. He climbed in beside her and leaned over her, caressing her, then fondling, and finally, in a repeat performance of the night before, brought her to an electrifying climax before satisfying his own passion.

They lay, sated, happy, till Louise reached over and retrieved the tray. “I think I have an appetite,” she said, helping herself to a bowl of cereal and some toast. Bobby did the same, and poured some lukewarm coffee.

Eventually Bobby rose from the bed. “I guess I’d better get ready and go to the Centre.” He sounded reluctant.

“Bobby,” said Louise, “you’ve done your bit. Leave it to those you’ve employed to run it. You can always call in later,” she added, seeing the doubt on his face. She went to join him, flinging her arms round his neck. “I don’t know about you, but I need a shower.”

Bobby led her into the bathroom and turned on the shower. Together they stepped inside and took a long soak. They soaped each other in all their most personal places, with much giggling and lots of kissing.

“You’re even taller in the shower than you are in real life,” Louise laughed.
“Well, you’re much shorter without those 5” heels,” he countered. Then he lifted her up to his height and kissed her some more.

After they had dried one another thoroughly, as Bobby selected his clothes and began to dress, Louise looked at the leather jumpsuit in despair.

“Bobby,” she said, “I have a problem.” Bobby looked at her inquisitively, then at the jumpsuit. He roared with his own inimitable laughter. Going to the wardrobe, he fished out one of his dress shirts. “Try this on for size,” he said.

“Oh you are joking!” said Louise, slipping her arms into the sleeves and disappearing inside it. Bobby stepped forward and rolled up the sleeves several times. He buttoned the shirt, then whisked out a belt and wound it round her waist. It was only about a foot too long. Scratching his head, he suddenly had an idea. He took out one of his most colourful ties and tied it round her. “Ta-ra!” he said, and turned her round to face the mirror. It looked just as if...she was wearing a large man’s shirt secured round the waist with a tie. They both collapsed with laughter.
“Look,” said Bobby, “it will do for getting to my car. I guess I’d better take you to your place after all. You just need to tell me where it is.”

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I say this everytime I post but, OH MY GOD ! This was "fucking" fantastic.
And the shirt! The shirt!
Admittedly I try on one of Bobby's shirts myself once and a while. Imagination is a wonderful thing.

Ruby said...

Hmmm. Do you get the feeling I might be a little jealous of this girl???

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Ruby! Your Vixen claws are showing. Are you about to claw Louise's eyes out?

Ruby said...

I'll do it in a heartbeat, Bev, unless she treats him as well as any of us Vixens would -- in the kingly fashion he deserves! Grrrr!

Anonymous said...

Well I was thinkin' it would be just as pleasurable to go in after he's been hurt, and lick his wounds.

Ruby said...

That IS a good idea, Bev...AFTER I claw the offender's eyes out! BTW, I'm not saying this Louise is going to hurt him. For some reason, though, I just don't trust her...plus, yes, OK, I am majorly jealous! Can you just imagine having the night and morning with Bobby that she just had??? Whew!! I can hardly breathe just thinking about it!

ann said...

oh girls - you crack me up - :>)

val: i think wendy may have come serious competition - ;>)